60" Tennant Brand Italian Carrara Navy Blue Color Finish Single Sink Vanity - Aruzza # 2822-S60NB
Dimensions: 60 x 23 x 35"H
Tennant Brand proud to present this spectacular design Arruza Bathroom Sink Vanity. Italian Carrara marble top with unique streamlining in white color finishes; it adds a warm and cozy feeling to any of the comfort and casual bathroom setting. This single sink modern bathroom vanity is made out finest select birch solids, high-end furniture-grade construction, lead-free water-based paint, made with 100% solid wood and plywood only.
More Products features
- Fully assembled by manufacturer, sink, and countertop pre-installed
- Italian Carrara Marble countertop (one large genuine)
- Rectangle White under mount porcelain sinks
- Gold color drawer handles
- Full extension metal sliders on our drawers A "U" shaped cut out for plumbing access
- Back panel pre-cut opening for easy plumbing access
- Dovetail joints rubberwood drawer with natural color finish interior (5)
- 3 holes; 8-inch widespread- faucets sold separately – Visit seller’s Faucet Section
- Made of eco-conscious material.
- Materials: Solid Wood Structure, plywood & CARB Ph2 Certified Panels boards
- Cabinet Style: Modern Contemporary
- Color: Navy Blue
Back Splash is optional; add in the drop-down box - $95.00 each
Backsplashes are optional, however, due to high freight damage occurrences Seller only ships backsplash with a vanity. There are no freight charges if ship together. In the event that the backsplash is received damaged or broken, it will not be replaced only refunded.
*Curbside delivery only
*LED lighting set is for ambient display only, not included in price.
*LED light page link – click here
Disclaimer: Cabinet finish may appear darker in different lighting. Due to the nature of natural stones, it's normal for stone countertops and sinks to have variation in color and texture, discolored spots, pores, veins or other birthmarks and imperfections. Therefore, these are NOT considered defective. To avoid any dirt or stain from getting into the stone, we highly recommend you to seal any stone surfaces before installation.