48" Tennant Brand Adagio Wenge Finish Bathroom Sink Vanity - CL-409WE48-QT
Dimensions: 48 in.W x 22 in. D x 33.5 in. H
Adagio bathroom vanity measuring 48'' in width, constructed from a wood veneer base, fairy white quartz countertop, and white ceramic sink (included), puts a sleek figure in your spa-worthy space. It consists of four front doors with soft-closing hardware; two lower drawers for storing essentials such as towels and toiletries. The sleek sink adds to the modern look and comes with a single pre-drilled hole for a faucet (not included).
This single sink modern bathroom vanity is made out finest select birch solids, high-end furniture-grade construction, made with 100% solid wood and plywood only.
- Soft-close mechanism on all doors and drawers
- Brushed nickel hardware door/drawer, adjustable leg leveler (4)
- Dovetail joints rubber wood drawer with natural color finish interior
- Fairy White quartz countertop and white ceramic under-mount sink
- Cabinet Style: Modern Contemporary
- Color: Wenge / Espresso
- Material: Birchwood, plywood, wood veneer
- Back panel pre-cut opening for easy plumbing access
- Single hole faucet set NOT included; check out seller’s faucet section
Matching mirror included, SKU #- MIR-409WE-48; Size: 47.24 x 23.62”H Cost: $155.00
The vanity price without the mirror is $155.00 less. Only costs - $1,095.00
Disclaimer: Cabinet finish may appear darker in different lighting. The digital images on our website are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.
Nice vanity but one of the drawers was either not right from manufacture or damaged in shipping....not sure, but it wouldn't close properly or all the way. After 3 phone calls with messages left but no return call, I finally reached a person who said he would send a new drawer track. That was a week ago, and it has not yet arrived. We do not yet know if that will solve the problem, but it's pretty insulting to spend nearly $1200 on a vanity and not even get a return call. Message to Tenant: Ignoring the customer does not make them go away!