30" Tennant Brand Felix Modern Style Navy Blue Bathroom Vanity ZK-1810-V30NB
Tennant Brand features an elegant and simplicity bathroom sink vanity: Felix. This bathroom vanity is focused on design and functionality. It’s a perfect piece to enhance modern or contemporary bathroom settings. This vanity is made of the finest select birch solids, high-end furniture-grade construction, made with 100% solid wood and plywood only. Italian Carrara marble countertops add elegance to the piece, all drawers are rubberwood with dovetail joints, soft closing mechanism. The 3 good sizes drawers provide plenty of storage space for towels or other necessities.
- Dimensions: 30 in. W x 22 in. D x 35 in. H
- 3 functional drawers with soft-closing hardware
- All drawers are made with 100% solid Rubberwood, natural color interior finishes
- The soft-close mechanism on all drawers
- Authentic Italian Carrara marble countertop – one-piece genuine
- Brush nickel hardware door/drawer
- White under-mounted rectangle ceramic sink
- Cabinet Style: Modern Contemporary
- Color: Navy Blue
- Back panel pre-cut opening for easy plumbing access
- Faucets NOT included; Single hole; check out seller’s faucet section
- Optional backsplash available; $55 please add before check out
Backsplashes are optional, however, due to high freight damage occurrences Seller will only ship a backsplash with a vanity. There are no freight charges if the backsplash and the vanity are shipped together. In the event that the backsplash is received damaged or broken, it will not be replaced only refunded.
Disclaimer: Cabinet finish may appear darker in different lighting. The digital images on our website are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.
Due to the nature of natural stones, it's normal for stone countertops and sinks to have variation in color and texture, discolored spots, pores, veins or other birthmarks and imperfections. Therefore, these are NOT considered defective. To avoid any dirt or stain from getting into the stone, we highly recommend you to seal any stone surfaces before installation.